Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Rehab Addiction

I haven't updated the blog in awhile. I am going to try and post on here more often especially with progress on my house. Below I have a link to all the pictures I have taken so far...with notes on them. Some were posted earlier before we started doing any work...

We have done so much although it doesn't always look like it at time...feel free to take a gander of them. Also today was a great day working on the house...albeit a little (read lots...) terrifying. I completed a major repair at the house today with my dad. One of the main support beams in the basement was sitting on broken metal plates and as a result was twisting and shifting slowly over time. We jacked up the house three times and replaced all three broken plates. I might have experienced minor heart attacks all day especially when jacking up the house. And we also had to move the beam over...also scary. It's done and so much better now.

The photos from today are the last 10 or so photos of this album.

My Rehab Addiction Photos

No comments: